Shoes & socks are required. Bring your own socks. Bare feet are not allowed.
Paid admission is required for each child age 1 through 17 years.
Food & beverages are permitted in the picnic area only. Leave your table area clean.
Adult (18+) supervision required at all times. Children may not be left alone in the Park.
field trip guidelines
Childcare organizations are invited to schedule weekday field trips at the Park! Summer registration is closed. Will start accepting registrations for 2022-23 school year in September.
- Field trip groups (with 9 or more children) must be pre-registered. Unscheduled field trips are not permitted.
- Field trips are available for children age 12 years or younger on Tuesday's through Friday's before 3:00pm.
- Dates are limited. Field trips are not accepted on certain holidays, metro-wide school release dates from October through May (see 'blocked' dates on events calendar), or on weekdays after 3:00pm, weekends or Mondays.
- Typical play time is 1 1/2 -2 hours, or up to 2 1/2-3 hours with a lunch.
- From June-August, mid-day groups may not be accepted, as we try to accommodate both a morning & afternoon group.
- Generally, only one group is scheduled during the same time. Groups of less than 15 children may overlap other groups.
- On-line payment required (with a debit/credit card).
- Refunds for 'no shows' are not provided.
- Tax exempt organizations must provide proof of exemption.
- See below for required number of adult staff/chaperones based upon group size:
|Group Size|| Minimum Number of
Adult Chaperones Required
Regular "per-child" admission prices apply. However, a discount is available for childcare organizations who bring 25 or more children to the Park on a single, pre-scheduled date Tuesday through Friday before 3:00 pm. The discounted field trip rate currently is $9.00 per child (plus tax, if applicable).
HOW TO PRE-REGISTER FOR A FIELD TRIP: After checking the dates & times already booked, complete and submit the pre-registration form.
A registration is complete upon receipt of Bonnie's confirmation email & posting on the website. For scheduling questions or more information, please contact Bonnie directly at 612.418.8427.