Good Times Park's inflatable "jumping pillow" offers lots of bouncing space for children and adults of all ages. It's great aerobic and balance exercise for the whole family.
JUMP AT YOUR OWN RISK.
SOCKS ARE REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE ON THE JUMPER.
BRING YOUR OWN SOCKS-SOCKS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT THE PARK.
- Responsible adult(s) must be in attendance at all times and are responsible for determining whether the play activity is appropriate for their child(ren).
- No shoes, balls, toys or other items are allowed on the jumper.
- No flips, somersaults or cartwheels on the jumper.
- No wrestling, pushing, running (playing tag) or rough housing on the jumper.
- Use caution near edges.
- Sitting on the jumper is not allowed. Persons on the jumper must be standing.
- Adults should avoid big jumps when there are small children on the jumper.
- Responsible adult(s) are expected to enforce the Park rules. Children not following the rules should be removed from the jumper.
Shoes & socks are required. Bring your own socks. Bare feet are not allowed.
Paid admission is required for each child through 17 years.
Food & beverages are permitted in the picnic area only. Leave your table area clean.
Adult (18+) supervision required at all times. Children may not be left alone in the Park.